This year at NAB IHSE proudly launched several new KVM products for the broadcast, post production and live events markets.
Experience the IHSE UHD-KVM Matrix Switch and Extender. IHSE’s KVM Matrix Switches have received numerous “Best in Show” awards from NABShow and InfoComm for their high performance, modular matrix systems. Supporting the latest video resolutions and connectivity solutions, instantaneous switching response is a key feature and benefit available in their products. Order Now! Watch More
We congratulate one of our newest vendors, IHSE, for being awarded “Best in Show” for the DRACO tera compact UNI | 480c Series at InfoComm16!
The Draco tera compact UNI is designed for smaller to mid-sized KVM requirements using backplane technology allowing high speed data signals such as SDI and USB 3.0 to be switched typical to a routing switcher.
The advantage comes in the ability of each port to be configured as either an input or output by way of the tera tool control application. Based on SFP card cages, any combination of fiber or BNC-style SFP module for 3G-SDI can be inserted and setup to switch.
In combination, a separate USB 3.0 SuperSpeed switch process can be accomplished in the same frame.
– Compact size 1RU frame up to 48 SFP universal ports
– Hybrid sizes in 2RU supporting up to 32 universal ports and 48 KVM ports
– Flex-port technology allows any port to be configured per required source or destination
– Supports SDI, 3G-SDI Broadcast formats and USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
– Other SFP modules can be utilized such as HDMI to 3G-SDI and 3G-SDI to HDMI Embrionix modules
– API option for 3rd party control or pushbutton management
– Optional redundant power