Usually UPS batteries need a refresh plan every 3-5 years…
The UPS chassis can last longer but approximating an average lifespan of technology as a whole, it is best to consider a tech refresh around every 7 years.
How much load is on the current UPS and will it support your growth?
A UPS is always required to protect your valuable servers and switches, from things like power spikes, voltage dips, fluctuations, and complete power failures, using a dedicated battery. Many UPS models can be fitted with different battery run times used to ‘bridge the gap’ while a standby generator is started and synchronized. From small IDF closets (a wiring closet or small server room) to larger 3-Phase IT deployments, we’ve got you powered.
There are 2 types of UPS: Line Interactive & On-line (True UPS). We recommend Online Conversion UPS. These are designed for Mission-critical equipment in data centers and server rooms.
Small server racks, office networks (capacities ranging from 300VA to 5kVA)
- Keep equipment working through low voltage (brownouts) indefinitely without draining battery power.
- Also provide reliable battery power to keep computers up and running through short blackouts and allow enough time to safely shut down during longer ones.
- In addition, all AC outlets protect against surges and line noise.
Mission-critical equipment in data centers and server rooms and IDF closets(capacities ranging 750VA to 120kVA)
- Deliver pure sine wave power—the highest level of power protection available—to sensitive servers and network equipment.
- Double-conversion technology continually converts incoming AC power into filtered DC power, and then re-synthesizes it back into AC power with a pure sine wave.
- Constant on-line operation completely isolates sensitive equipment from every power problem on the AC line, plus reliable battery backup keeps your network running even in the case of a blackout.
Experience the Power & Request a Demo
High performance UPS system for mission-critical applications.
Deliver premium backup power and scalable battery run-times for servers, voice/data networks and storage systems.
High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable run-time.