Multi-Outlet, Multi-User Remote Reboot with outlet grouping for simultaneous switching!
The Dataprobe iBootBar allows you to control each outlet independently from Web, Telnet, SNMP. Access the network plus out-of-band control via serial port and internal modem with both data and DTMF tone dial control. Wherever you are, you are in complete control.
iBootBar is available with single or dual power inlets. These models are also ideal for switching higher current devices. Each inlet is distributed to 4 outlets, which can be switched in pairs for redundant systems, or individually for higher current devices.
iBootBar Features Snapshot:
- Web and DTMF Tone Control in the same unit!
- Multi-Outlet, Multi-User Remote Reboot
- Outlet Grouping for Simultaneous Switching
- Current Sensing and Alarming
- Expandable to 128 Outlets
- AutoPing for Automatic Failure Detect and Reboot
- SNMP Manageability
- Full Compliance – UL – CE – FCC
Internal Modem Option
The internal modem option allows connection to the iBootBar from anywhere, anytime. Dial-in with a laptop or terminal for complete control of all functions, or access iBootBar with any telephone for quick power on, off or reboot functions. Telephone users are guided with voice prompts and status information.
iBootBar continuously monitors the current draw from its outlets and reports user settable high and low current alarms. Know immediately when there is too much load, or a device stops working. Alarms are delivered both by email and SNMP traps.
Secure Multi-User Access
The web browser interface provides the easiest means of managing multiple outlets. One master unit can be connected to 15 expansion units, managing 128 outlets from a single web page interface. Multiple users, each with administrator assigned rights only see the outlets they are responsible for.
Outlets can be linked together in logical groups, even across managed units, to allow simultaneous power control or reboot with a single command. Groups can also be used to link pairs of outlets together to reboot devices with dual redundant power supplies.
In addition to the Web interface, the outlets can also be controlled via Telnet, Serial, and SNMP.
Dual Power Inlet
Dual power is ideal for remote reboot control servers, routers, etc. with redundant power supplies. Simultaneously switch both supplies off and on for reboot, security or energy management.
Models are available for North American 15 and 20 amp circuits.
Dataprobe iBootBar Web Interface
iBootBar Features and Benefits:
- Access from any Network point or any Telephone- No field trips required for Reboot. Save time and money by eliminating service calls and reducing downtime to a minimum.
- Multiple Control Options:
- Web: Intuitive Browser Interface
- Telnet: Complete setup and control access
- SNMP: Easy integration into network management systems
- Serial: Out-of-band access
- Internal Modem: Menu and DTMF dial tones
- Multi-User- Assign permissions to each user for outlets and configuration. Users see only outlets assigned
- IP Addressed, 10/100Base-T- Use on any Ethernet IP network. Public or private. Supports DHCP and alternate ports for Web Access.
- Automatic Reboot Operation- AutoPing Automatic Operation for crashed devices. AutoPing pings device and takes action when no response. Complete control over frequency and timers.
- Current Sensing and Alarms- Know when critical power conditions occur and take immediate action. Email and SNMP Trap notification.
- North American and International Versions- 115 VAC with N. American cords and plugs. 100-240VAC with IEC connections
- Dual and Single Power Inlet- Supports dual redundant powered devices with a single click.
- Group and Stagger- Combine any outlets into logical groups and power up devices in sequence to reduce power surges.
- Manage 128 Outlets- One IP address and Web Page for up to 128 outlets.
- Setup and Control Utility- Save, Clone, Manage multiple configurations. Makes deployment of similar units a snap.
- SSL Certificate Utility- Create and deploy SSL Certificates. Self Signed or Root Authority Certificates
- Direct TCP Messaging- Integrate iBootBar into your OEM application with direct TCP messaging protocol. Compatibility Mode for original iBB-N15 series products. (requires firmware update to iBootBar Precision.)
Is the Dataprobe iBootBar the best solution for your remote access needs?
There’s a reason we’re the #1 choice of over 65,000 IT professionals.
Contact us and experience why.
Questions? Call us.
Call in and speak with one of our knowledgeable solutions engineers who will answer any questions you might have.
One of our data center solutions specialists will work together with you to find the optimal solution for your system.