LED Bling for our Server Cabinets!
Halloween and Christmas are always my favorite times of year, as it means a couple things to me: lights and more lights. Let’s face it, when I walk into a data center with rows of blinking lights, something youthful kicks-ins followed with a “Coooool” response. Facebook, Google, Savvis as well as many others have used colored LED lighting for that “wow” factor plus it’s energy efficiency, long-lasting, and bright. Raritan goes a step further. Their DS Asset Tagging features customizable RGB color LEDs to indicate a variety of states or tasks; such as flashing for a server maintenance request, or a solid green LED for production devices. André
Raritan DS Asset Tagging features customizable RGB color LEDs to indicate a variety of states or tasks; such as flashing for a server maintenance request, or a solid green LED for production devices. Raritan has one that blings, and much more!
5 benefits of incorporating smart LEDs
- Minimize the hours needed to track IT assets, saving time and money.
- Quickly conduct physical inventories with accuracy and pass audits.
- Efficiently consolidate or virtualize data centers.
- Improve the IT department’s alignment with business and management objectives.
- Optimize IT strategic and tactical decision making by tracking changes in real time.
Check out more LED lighting ideas from: