Avocent Discusses Exciting Launch: DSView® 3 Upgrades to 3.6 & Innovative Power Manager Plug In
Date: Friday, July 11th
Time: 11AM MDT (1PM EDT)
Managing your data center has just become easier! The new DSView® 3 includes benefits ranging from labor-saving features such as consolidated access of physical and virtual servers, integrated virtual machine and power management support, and myriad out-of-band hardware support options…all in ONE tool.
Join 42U on Friday, July 11th as Dan Skrove, Senior System Engineer for Avocent, reviews the new features and benefits of the DSView® 3 management software and Power Manager Plug In.
Benefits of the DSView® 3 Power Manager Plug In:
– Measure overall IT energy consumption
– Understand available power capacity
– Measure IT energy cost
Benefits of the NEW DSView® 3 software version 3.6:
– Simplified set-up and configuration
– Integrated VMware environment support
– Increased device access and management options
– Enhanced power management with NEW Power Manager software
– Increased third-party KVM switch support
– Unlimited User Licenses
– Lowered virtual server support costs
This webinar will be beneficial for current DSView® 3 users as well as those who may be new to DSView® 3.