570 Hybrid Surge Protective Device
A true hybrid device offering a coordinated multi-stage system of suppression, integrating the fast response time of the SAD (Silicon Avalanche Diode) modules with the high-energy capability of the MOV modules. Superior clamping at surge current ratings up to 375kA per mode or 750kA per phase.
- 570 (Hybrid) builds upon the industry standard 560 Series.
- Patented component level monitoring â€” including neutral to ground.
- Unique sand-packed silver fuse network UL Rated at 200kAIC for safety.
- All surge suppression components used are computer tested and matched. SADs are matched to +/- 1% and MOVs are matched to 1 volt for optimum reliability and long life.
- Highest surge current capability and survivability in the industry.
- Built-In-Test feature standard.
- 10-year warranty on parts and 5-year on-site labor, backed by Emerson Power Service.
- True, coordinated multi-staged system of suppression.
- Lowest UL 1449 clamping voltages achieved.
- Smaller enclosure size allow for easier installation for hybrid system./li>
560 Surge Protective Device
A modular design with available surge current ratings from 160kA to 1000kA per phase. Provides facility-wide surge suppression and EMI/RFI filtering at service entrance and distribution panels.
- High Protection from Extreme Voltage Conditions
- Real-time Status Indication
- Best-in-Class Capacitive Filtering
- Stringent 3rd Party Testing
- UL 1449 3rd Ed. Type 1 Listed
510 Surge Protective Device
A modular or non-modular line available at surge current ratings up to 250kA per mode or 500kA per phase offering continuous protection from damaging transients and electrical line noise.
- High survivability to repetitive surges without degradation.
- Provides “True Surge” against transients.
- Retrofits easily to existing distribution panels.
- Retrofits easily on existing panelboards.
- Attaches directly to breaker panel.
- Monitors all modes of failure, including neutral to ground, with patented detection circuitry.
- Offers easy, safe, and maintenance-free operation.
Power is a critical resource and an expensive reality.
There’s a reason we’re the #1 choice of so many IT professionals.
Contact us and experience why.
Questions? Call us.
We’re here to assist you with optimizing your power backup, distribution, and measurement for a more efficient server room.
One of our data center solutions specialists will work together with you to find the optimal solution for your system.