Power Preventive Maintenance Includes:
- Repairing and reporting of all high temperature areas that may affect component and unit performance.
- Complete visual inspection of the equipment including subassemblies, wire harnesses, contacts, cables, major components and air filters.
- Checking of inverter and rectifier boards,and all mechanical connections for heat discoloration and tightness.
- Replacement of swelled and leaking power capacitors and DC capacitors with extruded vent caps.
- Replacement of any life-limited component that may have failed or show signs of failure.
- Installation of all factory-recommended engineering field change notices as necessary.
- Inspection maintenance of individual batteries including on-site and remote preventive maintenance options utilizing Albér battery monitors.
- Customer Engineer consultation and system recommendations.
Power is a critical resource and an expensive reality.
There’s a reason we’re the #1 choice of so many IT professionals.
Contact us and experience why.
Questions? Call us.
We’re here to assist you with optimizing your power backup, distribution, and measurement for a more efficient server room.