IT teams continue to find ways to take CONTROL of their data center:
- Control of system uptime
- Control of spending
- Control of power resources
- Control of remote devices
- Control security
With the recent release of the Dominion KX II and Dominion PX, Raritan is putting CONTROL back in the hands of the data center. Andre Lucero, IT Infrastructure Consultant for 42U, and Tyson Tomain, Product Specialist for Raritan, will discuss:
- The Benefits of Centralized Server Management
- Raritan Dominion KX II: KVM-over-IP Solution
- – Learn about how the Dominion KX II brings a new level of access and control to your data center operations and why it has earned InfoWorld’s Best KVM Technology Award for 2008.
- Raritan Dominion PX: Remote Power Solution
- – Learn about how this new remote power solution provides power monitoring and control capabilities not seen in typical PDUs.
- Demonstration of Raritan Dominion KX II and Dominion PX
Whether you’re running an IT department in a small business, midsize business or large enterprise, Raritan offers secure, remote access KVM, serial console, power control and infrastructure management products as part of an innovative array of integrated management solutions.
“It changes the KVM game. The Raritan Dominion KX II is slick, fast and in total control.”