- Direct Room
Stulz DRH: Direct Room Humidifier
Stand-alone Ultrasonic Humidifiers
STULZ Direct Room Humidiers (DRH) are designed for stand-alone room applications. DRH are typically mounted on the perimeter wall serving mission critical applications, or any environment where tight humidity control is required.
- Mounts below the ceiling in a conditioned space
- On wall or column with factory furnished mounts
- Suspended from above in open space
- Integral blower and washable filter
- Absorption distance determined by RH of room
- Made in the USA
Stulz Ducted/Air Handler (DAH)
DAH Ultrasonic Humidifier
STULZ Duct and Air Handler Humidifier (DAH) is designed for use with central station air handling units (AHU) and can be located conveniently in the air stream ductwork or rack mounted within the AHU itself.
- Mounts in moving air stream of AHU or ductwork
- Multiple humidifiers assembled on factory rack system
- Air velocity design similar to heating/cooling coils
- Factory accessories for optimized airflow and mist control
- Absorption distance determined by RH of airstream
- Data centers
- Libraries and museums
- High tech manufacturing
- Printing and duplication
- Food and beverage
- Agricultural and tobacco
- Commercial offices
55,000+ Client Companies Have Chosen 42U
There’s a reason we’re the #1 choice of so many IT professionals.
Contact us and experience why.
Questions? Call us.
Call in and speak with one of our knowledgeable solutions engineers who will answer any questions you might have.