DRACO vario | 474 Series |DVI-D extenders
Cat-X extenders for DVI-D, USB-HID
The units can extend DVI video signals with perfect quality up to 10km over fiber or up to 140m over cat-X cables. Images are displayed without delay, brilliantly clear and in perfect resolution quality. Additionally, the vario series 474 can accept separate USB 1.0/2.0, analog or digital audio and RS-232 data. Audio options for the vario cards include AES/EBU and S/PDIF up to 96kHz. Unit connection options for audio include mini-XLR, RCA or TOSLINK supporting Dolby Digital, DTS and PCM.
Key Features & Benefits
- Support for DVI-D, DVI-I, USB, Audio, and RS-232.
- Optional dual-head or quad-head for multi-monitor workstations.
- Virtually lossless image quality with IHSE’s X-SPEED technology.
- Select the right features for your specific needs – order units pre-assembled with basic KVM features or customize you signal requirements with the widest range of free-style plug-in cards to fit a variety of chassis sizes.
- Transmit DVI plus USB, audio and control up to 400 feet (140 meters) over a single cat-X cable.
- Transmit DVI plus USB, audio and control up to 32,800 feet (10 kilometers) over a single fiber optic cable.
- Computer video up to 1920×1200 or 2K video displays.
- Pick the right USB port requirements from either USB-HID, USB 2.0 High Speed, or USB 2.0 embedded – get maximum USB functionality with USB 2.0 up to 480 Mbit, or for secure locations just select USB-HID for keyboard mouse only.
- RS-232/RS-422 for control signals up to 115.2 kBaud.
- Compatible with CAT5e, CAT6 and CAT7 twisted pair cable using RJ-45 connections.
- Optional fiber using LC connections.
- PCM audio can be transmitted with sample rates up to 96kHz.
- Supports EDID and DDC data for sink/source acknowledgement.
- Simple keyboard commands (hotkeys) for transmission of remotely connected monitor’s DDC information.
- LED indicators for signal presence and power.
- Energy efficient power supply.
- Get the best in space, power and cost savings.
- Redundant power option available.
- Compact size for areas where rack space is limited.
- Redundant path options for mission critical environments.
- Easily locate CPU’s in protected areas to isolate valuable equipment against dust, water and vibration.
- Avoid theft and unauthorized access by locating CPU’s in locked server rooms.
- Reduce workspace clutter by linking multiple displays to a single keyboard and mouse system.
- Reduce energy consumption by locating CPU’s in a centralized location.
- Reduce noise pollution by moving CPU’s away from the users workspace.
- Disable DDC transmission to protect current video mode.
- Disable HDI transmission to protect current USB-HID.
- Set compression rates to maximize customer requirements for video transport.
- Set frame allows a snap-shot image for location marks during CPU backup.
- Hold Picture allows users to show last image before video link loss.
CATx CPU-Unit DVI-D input
Fiber CPU-Unit DVI-D input
CATx, Fiber, or Fiber XV CON-Unit DVI-D output
CATx or Fiber CPU Card DVI-D or DVI-I input
CATx or Fiber CON-card DVI-D or DVI-I output
CPU-option card with USB 2.0, USB 2.0e, USB-HID, PS/2, digital audio, or analog audio
CON-option card with USB 2.0, USB 2.0e, USB-HID, PS/2, digital audio, or analog audio
Accessories available, call or contact for details.
55,000+ Client Companies Have Chosen 42U
There’s a reason we’re the #1 choice of so many IT professionals.
Contact us and experience why.
Questions? Call us.
Call in and speak with one of our knowledgeable solutions engineers who will answer any questions you might have.
One of our data center solutions specialists will work together with you to find the optimal solution for your system.