ES Server Enclosures
- Designed to accommodate servers and conditions associated with them: high density cable management, power options, and cooling capabilities
- Data Center applications include: hot aisle/cold aisle configuration, ducted exhaust, slab floor, and containment
- 24 RMU – 48 RMU
E Series Enclosures
- Designed for telecommunications and networking equipment
- 29″ wide enclosures are ideal for networking
- 24″ wide enclosures ideal for server applications
- 13 RMU – 44 RMU
Enhanced Networking Enclosures
- Designed for high density cable management applications and side-to-side airflow equipment, including Cisco switches
- Available in two sizes and multiple configurations, EN ships completely assembled with no complicated extension kits!
- 2 or 3 compartment co-lo enclosures
- Each compartment with independent cable management raceways and front and rear doors
NEMA 12K Enclosures
- Provides a degree of protection against dust, falling dirt, water, and non-corrosive liquids
- Available in two sizes: 84″H x 24″W x 42″D and 84″H x 30″W x 42″D
- 45 RMU and 2000 lb. weight capacity
- Now with removable side panels for various AC units
Seismic Zone 4 Enclosure
- Independently test and certified to exceed Seismic Zone 4 NEBS GR-63-CORE
- 84″H x 30″W x 42″D, 45 RMU, 1000 lb. seismic weight capacity
55,000+ Client Companies Have Chosen 42U
There’s a reason we’re the #1 choice of so many IT professionals.
Contact us and experience why.
Questions? Call us.
Call in and speak with one of our knowledgeable solutions engineers who will answer any questions you might have.
One of our data center solutions specialists will work together with you to find the optimal solution for your system.