Bottom Panels for E & ES Series Enclosure
Options include solid, filtered, and brush gromment styles.
Cabinet extension kits come in 4″ increments and are stackable to get up to 8″ of additional equipment depth on the front, the rear, or both, allowing up to 16″ of added depth to your enclosure. The kit comes with easy to assemble instructions and allows you to re-hang your existing door on the cabinet extension.
Cable Management Accessories
Great Lakes Cable Management Accessories offer accessories that can be used by themselves; when combined, a complete cable management solution can be created!
- Cable Organizers: includes rings, posts, cinch straps, and organizers for 19″ mounting
- Lacing Bars
- Overhead Cabling
- Vertical Cabling: including vertical troughs and external (side cars) cable managers
Casters & Levelers
- Enclosure Casters
- Wall Mount Casters
- Anti-tip legs
- Air Manager
- Aisle Containment Doors
- Baffle Kits
- Brush Grommet Kits
- Exhaust Chimney
- Fans and Blowers
- Fan Controllers and Cords
- Filler Panels
- FoamBlockTM Air Barrier
- KoldLok Raised Floor Grommets
- Side AIrflow Plenum Kit
- Temperature Strip
- Plexiglas Doors
- Perimeter Vented Plexiglas Doors
- Steel Doors
- Perimeter Vented Steel Doors
- Mesh Doors
- Perimeter Vented Mesh Doors
- Mesh Contour Doors
- Split Mesh Doors
- Split Fan Doors
- Split Solid Doors
- Mesh Inserts for Plexiglas Doors
- Doors for EN Enclosures
Great Lakes Enclosures have a wide variety of handles that can be integrated into the enclosure. Traditional keyed mechanical handles can include 3 or 4 pin combination or hasp locks. Electromechanical handles can range from stand-alone RFID or PIN, security system integrated, or even biometric handles.
Door Handle: db Biometrics
db’s proprietary technology uses an eight-point algorithm to develop a unique fingerprint signature without requiring the storage of any detailed personal information on the individual. db technology also includes Live Finger Detection, LFD, and the technology has never recorded a false positive.
Digitus Biometrics Offers Two System Architecture Choices:
- db BUS* – offers multiple options for authentication, either at the cabinet level or at the end of a row of cabinets
- db ZERO-U* – a networked solution for server cabinets with a reader/controller combination in each cabinet
- Plastic Filler Panels by HotLok®
- Standard Filler Panels
- Tool-less Filler Panels
- Filler Panels with Brush Grommet
E & ES Series Frames
Our proprietary Flexible Mounting Profile (FMP) is a series of holes along each rail, positioned at one- RMUincrements, outside of the standard pattern for EIA 310-D compliant railmounted equipment.
- Copper Bus Bars
- Bus Bar for Two and Four Post Racks
- Grounding Kit
- Mounting Hardware
- Ganging Kits
- Seismic Anchor Kit
Mounting Rails & Brackets
- #10-32 Mounting Rails
- 3/8″ sq. (M6) Mounting Rails
- RMU Labels
- Reducer Brackets
- Offset Rail Kit
- PDU Mounting Brackets
- Custom Power Distribution Units
- Standard Power Strips
- 15 & 20 AMP*, 125 Volt Power Strips for 19″ Mounting
- 15 AMP*, 125 Volt Power Strips for Vertical Mounting
- 20 & 30 AMP*, 125 Volt Power Strips for Vertical Mounting
- EURO, 205 Volt Power Strip
- Stationary Shelves for 19″ Mounting
- Sliding and Specialty Shelves for 19″ Mounting
- Shelves for 2 and 4 Post Racks
External Cable Manager or Side Car
- Cable Manager for use betweeen two ES enclosures or at the end of a row
- Two adjustable vertical troughs (front and rear)
- Fingers easily pass cables from enclosure to side car
- Repostionable cable managements posts create seperate pathways for large bundles
- Large openings in trough to run cables front to rear
- Hundreds of attachment points for cable straps
- Includes doors to protect cable and present a clean appearance
Vertical Cable Troughs
- Safely route bundles vertically in the enclosure
- Up to 2 (in 42″D ES enclosure) or 3 (in 48″D enclosure) fit in each rear corner of enclosure
- Can also be installed in front of enclosure (horizontal lacing bar must be used)
- Troughs are 3″w x 2.5″D
- Optional covers to protect cables and present a clean appearance
Pair of Locking, Lift-off, Vented or Solid Side Panels for 30″ to 91″.
Top Panels for ES, EN, and E Series Enclosures.
Data Center Privacy Panel System
- Panels are designed in standard heights of – 9.5′ & 14′
- Sliding door option with keyed locks are standard
- Custom configurations available
- Product requires a lead time; please call 1.866.TRY.GLCC for details
55,000+ Client Companies Have Chosen 42U
There’s a reason we’re the #1 choice of so many IT professionals.
Contact us and experience why.
Questions? Call us.
Call in and speak with one of our knowledgeable solutions engineers who will answer any questions you might have.
One of our data center solutions specialists will work together with you to find the optimal solution for your system.