Rack level access security is critical for all data centers and server rooms. Increasingly IT managers have recognized this need and upgraded their racks with measures to increase security and increase control of the data center.
Designed for IT Branded Racks
InfraSolution is designed for the global IT branded racks. The handle’s universal mounting cut-out generally allows easy integration with most third-party racks. The 2.8″ touchscreen control panel can be mounted to the perforated door easily. Costly & complicated door customization is not required.
Complex and Uniform Solution
InfraSolution Secure Rack Handles fit to your racks in a consistent manner so your staff can access the rack when needed with ease, and illicit parties will be locked out.
Two Major Choices
Your first choice is the user interface. The 700 series uses a more direct interface with a combination of a number pad and a smart cart creating a two-factor authentication for rack access control. The 800 series is only a SmartCard interface.
The second choice is deciding between the standalone and networked models. The standalone models are simpler and more affordable. The networked handles allow for more complex security measures such as only allowing individual employees access racks during certain time frames. Remote management is also possible with this option.
700 series – NumPad/SmartCard
- Designed for IT Branded Racks – InfraSolution S-700 is designed for the global IT branded racks. The handle’s universal mounting cut-out generally allows easy integration with most third party racks. The 2.8″ touchscreen control panel can be mounted to the perforated door easily. Costly & complicated door customization is not required.
- Rugged & Aesthetic Swing Handle – Alloy S-700 handle is rigid & durable for maintaining reliable physical security. Swing locking / unlocking mechanism suits most rack user practice. An aesthetically enhanced smart locking handle is ideal for your smart data center environment.
- LED for Clear Lock Status Indication – LED color modes on the smartcard handle indicate the lock status clearly. Blue & green LED indicate the locked status of Proximity & MiFARE handle respectively. An authorized unlock is signaled by a silver white flashing LED. Unauthorized rack access will result in a red flashing LED following with an audible alarm.
- Sophisticated Control Panel w/ Touchscreen – All S-700 packages are supplied with a control panel that includes a 2.8″ touchscreen with NumPad function. Built-in SmartCard sensor is compatible to MiFARE or Proximity SmartCard. By connecting to InfraPower W3 version intelligent PDU with temp + humid sensors, the controller can also provide local monitoring on Amp and Temp. + Humid.
- Temp. + Humid. Sensor, Light Bar & PDU Integration – S-700 control panel can provide local display & monitoring for integrated InfraPower W3 intelligent PDUs, Temp. + Humid sensors & LED light bar.
800 Series SmartCard
- Hardware – X-800 handle is designed for the global IT branded rack. Its Universal Mounting Cut-out generally allows easy integration with most third-party racks so costly & complicated door customization is not required.
- Software – We offer InfraSolution® X Manager for software remote management. Besides, InfraSolution® X also supports SNMP for integration to the existing BMS of the data center. Users can use their own platform for centralized management.
- Smartcard – InfraSolution® X caters for the 2 most common Smartcard alternatives – Proximity & MiFARE format. The users can keep using their existing smartcard to apply on the rack access system if their smartcards are in either format as above.
- Functionality – Functionality is not limited to rack access management. In addition to rack access control, InfraSolution® X can be further expanded to PDU and environmental management. Users can remotely manage the above devices via the InfraSolution® X Manager.
- Expandability – The managing capacity of InfraSolution® X is expandable to a maximum of 3,000 racks. And the InfraSolution® X GUI allows up to 100 concurrent client access to remotely manage the smartcard locking handles.
Feature to Model Comparison