- This event has passed.
Rack and Power Distribution Strategies for Expanding Healthcare Network Closets
July 30 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC-7
With the recent surge of telehealth services, many healthcare IT systems are feeling the strain. As you add more network gear, servers and storage to keep up with the growing demand, challenges of space limitation and cable management may become more severe. Equipment rack selection and configuration can improve space utilization and cable management while rack PDUs can do much more than provide outlets for IT equipment.
In this webinar, we’ll review the various options available for these underappreciated but important components of network closet infrastructure and share how these systems are being used in healthcare systems today. The webinar will also highlight how factory integration of rack systems with power and cooling infrastructure can speed deployment. Key topics covered include:
- Selecting the right rack system for small spaces
- Best practices in cable management
- Using PDUs to monitor closet energy consumption and simplify closet management
- Understanding universal PDUs and how they simplify closet configuration
- The value of integrated systems