- This event has passed.
Monitoring and Maintaining Healthcare Closets to Support Digitalization and Telehealth
August 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC-7
Digitalization and the rapid growth of telehealth are increasing the criticality of healthcare IT and network closets—and putting new demands on IT staff. Manually monitoring distributed IT equipment can be time-consuming and lead to delays in recognizing potential problems that can lead to downtime.
In this webinar, the fourth and final in the series, Vertiv experts will introduce various technologies for enabling remote monitoring of distributed infrastructure in healthcare and share a case study of remote monitoring in healthcare. Key topics covered include:
- The data available from closet infrastructure systems
- Hardware requirements to enable remote monitoring
- Integrating closet infrastructure into the building management system
- Free software tools available for remote monitoring
- Best practices for maintaining distributed IT and closet infrastructure