- This event has passed.
How Digitalization and Telehealth are Heating Up Healthcare Closets
August 12 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC-7
When they were first deployed, most healthcare closets could operate without dedicated cooling. But digitalization and telehealth are requiring these locations to support more powerful computing, network and telecommunications equipment. With more equipment comes more heat, potentially shortening equipment life and increasing the risk of downtime.
This webinar will review how new technology is driving up heat in network closets and present share the story of how one hospital system solved its distributed cooling challenge. Key topics covered include:
- Typical heat loads for healthcare network closets
- Risks associated with relying on building air
- Strategies for improving airflow in small spaces
- Heat removal strategies for network closets
- Small space IT cooling solutions