- This event has passed.
HANDLE THE SUMMER HEAT: RIGHT-SIZE DATA CENTER COOLING AND EARN 3X THE ENERGY INCENTIVES
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am UTC-7
Data center best practices have undergone transformational change in recent years. New right-sizing strategies to cooling capacity can optimize your energy efficiency while enabling increased IT capacity.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to implement these strategies with a project cost savings of up to 50%.
Data center cooling experts, SCTi, and Hydro Ottawa will discuss the increased need for energy efficiency in the Kanata North region and create an action plan to help you:
- Become a better environmental steward,
- Improve cooling energy efficiency,
- Reduce operating costs associated with your data centers, and
- Access a new limited-time energy incentive.
- Determine if you need to optimize your data centers
- Examine how data center optimization reduces operating costs and increases IT load capacity
- Analyze the evolution of data center operating conditions and best practices
- Develop a strategic plan to assess and approach your data center cooling project
- Create a plan of action to access the new RETROFIT+ Hydro Ottawa incentive